Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 Monster Truck Jam ~ Boy's Night Out!


Friday night (Jan. 16th) Peyton and Jared were off to their 3rd year tradition of going the Tacoma Dome for the MONSTER TRUCK JAM! Just to let you know how much Peyton loves this, if you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he'll tell you, "I wanna be a monster truck driver". He's definately hard core. I asked him the other day at dinner what we should name our next baby if it was a boy (no, I'm not pregnant, just thinking about the possibility) he, without hesitation replied, "Grave Digger". Actually, he's said he wished his name was Grave Digger. . .I totally missed the mark by naming him Peyton.
The night was a hit, I took Lana and Lily out for a night of shopping at Target and then movie and popcorn at home for a girls night in. I didn't figure they would like really the loud and stinky trucks. When I went to Les Schwab for tires the last time, Lana refused to go back in because she thought it was too stinky (she told me this while plugging her nose). She's such a girl.
P.S. My boys went to the show where a 7 year old boy got hit in the head with debris from a truck and was killed. . .very random and made me so thankful Peyton and Jared were in the cheap seats.




1 comment:

April said...

VERY cool boy fun! I am very glad you were in the cheap seats, too... did I tell you that I know the mom of the boy who died? It's just heart-wrenching... she works at Orting Dental Center here in Orting. Such a sweet woman.