Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY 31st J-ROCK!


SUSHI~My hubby has a few favorite things in life. The second is sushi baby. His birthday lunch w/his buddies, I mean brothers and dad and "the office guys" (they see more of him than I do :) ) So we all got to "sush" baby!


Here are some more of his favorite things. . . See the sushi dragon on the plate too! Pure lovely edible art.
Jared's Favorite Things:
  • ME!
  • His babies!
  • Hunting. . . anything
  • Me
  • His family (extended)
  • Seahawks
  • Peyton wrestling
  • Sushi
  • Panda Buffet (snow shrimp baby!)
  • Me
  • Snowmobiling
  • Being in the mountains.
  • Hanging out with his "amigo" (Peyt-dogg)
  • and me!!!

Happy Birthday Jared! We love you!

7 comments:

melissa said...

So are you on his list of favortie things?

J&LRodarte said...

oops! Did I forget to mention I am one of his favorite things? Cause I so am!

Andy and Aaron Rodarte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy and Aaron Rodarte said...

I didn't know that he loved ME show much!

April said...

Happy Birthday, Jared! Looks like a fun time! Did he serenade everyone at the lunch? :-)
He totally should have! Lanette, since you're his favorite thing, convince him to sing again! :-)

Amy (Church) Thulin said...

I didnt' see my name on his list anywhere. J/k

Unknown said...

I totally dig the sushi dragon That was certainly a very nice piece of edible art. Where did you guys go?