Sunday, March 29, 2009



Never in my life would I have thought I would be a part (be it small) of something so cool. I will never go over a bridge again and take it for granted. Huge girders were trucked in one by one and lifted by a 500 ton crane into place. Rodarte Construction's biggest job ever is a bridge over the train tracks in Kent. Jared went to supervise last Saturday and so the kids and I went to get in on the action. A small town girl like me didn't grow up seeing huge earth moving operations. Constructions is all about collaborating. People coming together with specific skills to accomplish a common goal. This is what life is all about. Productivity, creativity, teamwork, leadership, delegation, organization. . . Jared told me to stop with the description, so it is what it is ~ something I admire.

2 comments:

Thomas family said...

Our men are amazing~!!

J&LRodarte said...

We have two of a kind for sure :)