Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHUCK-E CHEESE!

Grandma and Lily! Can't get enough Grandma time! My sister-in-law bought the shirt Lily is wearing. It says, "What Happens at Grandma's Stays at Grandma's".

My sissy and her one of her twins (the other is a girl). GAME ON! I still can't believe they are 4 already. No fun to be away from them and not see them grow up :(

Lily and my sister's other twin taking an afternoon drive.


We have a new tradition started! Last year we went to Chuck-e-Cheese's when we went to Idaho for the holidays and Peyton talked about it ever since, so we went again this year. I love fun family traditions and the Chuck-e-Cheese's in Idaho is so much cleaner and I like it way more than the ones we have around here! Food, family and FUN!




5 comments:

Thomas family said...

Thanks, Love all the new posts! You go girl!

J&LRodarte said...

Just you wait. . . there's more! By the way, you left your menu. . . I guess I'll have to bring it over to you :)

Lauralee said...

fun to see all your new posts and pictures.. your trip to twisp looks like it was so fun! you look like a pro on your skates!
have a great night.

April said...

Woo-hoo! You've been updated! :-)
Love your background AND the new family photo -- it's gorgeous! Who's your photographer?

J&LRodarte said...

Hey, thanks doll! My friend Angie Penrose did our pictures. I should post some more of them, she did an amazing job. She's really great at what she does!