Tuesday, January 27, 2009

IDAHO! We headed off between snow storms to spend the New Year with my parents and sister in Nampa/Kuna. Jared and I got home late Tuesday night and left the next morning (New Year's Eve) to make it in time to celebrate with my Grandma Glennis, parents and sister and her family. We made it through the passes easily and got there just in time to enjoy tasty treats and games with the fam. Here is my bigger chub in the tub, er, sink :). It was kind of a joke to see if she could fit and she actually did, so we gave her a quick scrub and got ready for a fun filled day.

2 comments:

April said...

She is sooo cute. I can't believe how grown-up she is now ... I still remember seeing you in the church hallway for the first time holding her . . . I don't think she was even in nursery then, right? wow, time flies!

J&LRodarte said...

That really makes me so sad :( You're right, she was so tiny when we first moved in. She was 16 months old. They don't let you blink do they.