Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tiger Lily






Little Ms. Lily in a small photo shoot with the lilies Grandpa and Grandma brought for her birthday along with the beautiful bracelet sent to her from Jen. With her hair in the piggies that she can now sport, she is a living doll :) I cannot say how much this year has flown by for me. Is she really a whole year old? Didn't I just get home from the hospital with her? Wasn't I just holding this little pea pod scrunched up on my chest? Now she is cruising around, trying to keep up with brother and sister, tearing things out of cupboards, sleeping from 7:30pm to 8:00am in her own crib, eating big people food. . . she is growing up. At times it really gets to me but really I am loving every minute I have with this beautiful spirit I have for a daughter.

No comments: