Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was our ward's Christmas party. My beautiful and talented sister-in-law was the woman of the hour and was in charge of the whole shabang. (sp?) It was so amazing. Christmas in Navou was the theme and a husband and wife in the ward played the part of Joseph and Emma. They even rented costumes! They were flippin sweet in their get-ups! "Emma" even made a skirt for it the day before and got a black wig. . . they went the whole nine yards. I am super impressed.

Speaking of impressed though. . . my hubby sang in a quartet tonight w/his bro. They both did the bass part and rocked! Well, it was a christmas carol, so it didn't literally rock, but it was more like - AMAZING! They have the most beautiful voices! I got a bit of video of them singing, but I really think that it would be detramental to my marriage if I were to post it. But I cannot tell you how attractive it was for me to see him up there singing and hear his voice, oh baby!

It was a beautiful evening though. Sissy did a slam bang job with decorations, food, entertainment and everything in between. Everyone had such a great time! Plus the evening was perfect with the seasons first snowfall.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

it was an awesome ward party.. sheila did a great job.. what a HUGE job she had to co-ordinate all that..I bet she slept good last night!

you did a great job singing too!

April said...

I completely agree -- the Rodarte Brothers AND Sister were the stars of the show! :-) You tell your man that he REALLY needs to share his talent more often! :-)