Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leaf Wreath











So, hello. I am back! As promised, I am show & telling my leaf wreath that Lauralee and I made today! She has done this many times and I was really excited to learn how. It's something you can make every year w/a fresh batch of newly fallen leaves. She used all yellow and I had darker colored leaves that I had snatched from off of Hwy 162 at the grange hall before Military Rd. Yes, I got my community service in today and made it into something beautiful! Life doesn't get more fulfilling than that. :) Good times. Thanks to my BFF too, Kristin held Lily for me so I could play in the leaves, getting tangled up in florist tape. One thing I can truly be thankful for are true friends. . .luv u guys!
P.S. Larissa, whatever a tag is, which I'm not sure yet, I hope this fulfills that "tag". So, do I get to say, tag ~ ur it?

2 comments:

Thomas family said...

I love the posts, that wreath is so awesome! I want one, You do awesome things with those 2 ladies! If you go to my blog and go down to My post about 6 quirky things. I want to hear what you do that is quirky.:)

Lauralee said...

that wreath looks so good on your door.. great job! I need to do a post about those too, and explain how to make them... love your community service comment.. that is exactly how I felt too- collecting my leafs